Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Total-E-Bound: Call for Erotic Romance Submissions


My publisher, Total-E-Bound, released my first erotic romance story, Captive Angel, in April, and my second erotic romance, Country Hearts, in May.

Total-E-Bound produces incredible erotic (and other) romance e-books in a myriad of subgenres.  They even have free reads to check out before you commit!

Total-E-Bound accepts erotic romance manuscripts between 10,000 and 100,000+ words and has specific calls for submissions going on right now.  These include - At Your Service (short stories about domestic staff) deadline: November 1, 2012, Whip It Up (BDSM, obviously) deadline: March 1, 2013, and my favourite, Wanton Witches (Halloween themed for next year's season) deadline: April 1, 2013.

These deadlines give you lots of time to get started on your erotic romance story.  Take the plunge like I did...it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment